🖤 The cost for Black Boy Bengal Kitten from the Rhaeya Litter.
- We use the TICA Bengal Cat Breed Standard as a baseline determining cost based on Head, Body, Color/Pattern/Coat point scale.
- Kitten available for pickup/delivery at 14 - 16 weeks of age
- Born 7/21/2021
- Brown Bengal
- FREE Vet visits to ensure healthy kitten (prior to departure)
- FREE Kitten welcome package: Food sampler, pet selfie stick, blanket, toys, & harness.
- FREE Catio enclosure kitten care information
- FREE Kitten vaccinations to age, negative stool test, dewormer. (prior to departure)
- FREE Spayed / Neutered
- FREE TICA pedigree registration
- Parents have tested negative genetic work-up (HCM, PkD, BPA, rdAC)
- FREE Microchip
- FREE 30 Days Free Insurance by Trupanion
- Discounts to Mother of Bengals Cat Store
- Ferris Cat wheel from Ziggy Doo Wheel Optional**
** At Cost
We truly believe we make some of the most cost effective and innovative cat toys in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Usually 1-2 weeks. Due to high demand of some of our most popular products, please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order hasn't arrived within 15 business days of the date of original purchase, contact our support team for a full refund on your purchase.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
Our cat toys are intended for supervised use. Please do not leave children & cats unattended with any small objects and/or cat toys. Mother of Bengals is not responsible for any harm caused by unsupervised or irresponsible use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.