🤍 The cost for Girl Bengal Kitten from the Rhaeya Litter.
- We use the TICA Bengal Cat Breed Standard as a baseline determining cost based on Head, Body, Color/Pattern/Coat point scale.
- Kitten available for pickup/delivery at 14 - 16 weeks of age
- Born 7/21/2021
- Brown Bengal
- Kitten welcome package: Food sampler, Royal canin coupon,
Toys, Harness, etc
- Informational packet : Caring for your new furry friend
- DYI Catio enclosure information
- Parents have tested negative genetic work-up
(HCM (annual echocardiogram), PKD, PRA
Kitten vaccinations to age (FVRCP, Rabies) and dewormer.
(prior to departure)
- FIV, FeLV, HW, and stool test negative
- Spay / Neuter Procedure prior to rehoming
- TICA or CFA pedigree registration
- Healthy vet visit (prior to departure)
- 30 Days Free Insurance by Trupanion
We truly believe we make some of the most cost effective and innovative cat toys in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Usually 1-2 weeks. Due to high demand of some of our most popular products, please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at email@example.com
If your order hasn't arrived within 15 business days of the date of original purchase, contact our support team for a full refund on your purchase.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
Our cat toys are intended for supervised use. Please do not leave children & cats unattended with any small objects and/or cat toys. Mother of Bengals is not responsible for any harm caused by unsupervised or irresponsible use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.