This toy is specially designed for kitties that love to chew and scratch. The corrugated recycled material is safe for cats and relieves their natural instinct. One random cat toy is chosen.
- High-density recycled corrugated paper is environmentally friendly and healthy, wear-resistant and grab-resistant.
- Colorful bells with environmentally friendly dyeing are safe and non-toxic and can attract the attention of cats.
- The shape of a flying saucer can arouse the curiosity of cats and increase interaction with their owners.
- With this toy, your cats will not fell boring and get more exercise.
- After having this toy, your cats will not have the time and energy to scratch your furniture.
We truly believe we make some of the most cost effective and innovative cat toys in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Usually 1-2 weeks. Due to high demand of some of our most popular products, please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order hasn't arrived within 15 business days of the date of original purchase, contact our support team for a full refund on your purchase.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
Our cat toys are intended for supervised use. Please do not leave children & cats unattended with any small objects and/or cat toys. Mother of Bengals is not responsible for any harm caused by unsupervised or irresponsible use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.